Who wouldn’t fall for the friendly working environment of McDonald’s? More importantly, this fast food chain is the number one in the world! That alone will surely be enough to catch any job seeker’s attention which is why the best people looking for bright futures are working there. And you should definitely be there! McDonalds applications are available year-round for anyone, including young people, senior citizens, college or high school/GED graduates, and folks who need to switch careers.
Being number one in the industry guarantees a diverse workforce and this leads to a company with enticing positions. Among the most in demand are Operations positions. The enviable reputation of McDonalds is definitel the relentless pursuit to excellence of its personnel and staff, especially the ones in operations. These people are assigned to the store to take charge and control of every single thing that happens there, from preparation of food to ensuring the ultimate satisfaction of customers. Each operating store has a crew of knowledgeable staff members, including:
- Store Managers. The person in charge of the entire operation of a McDonald’s store is the store manager. He or she makes sure that the operation of a store is in compliance to the quality and standard of the company. This is a position with enviable responsibilities and many hard workers are promoted from within to this job.
- Store Supervisors. Next in rank to the store or branch manager is the store or shift supervisor. This person is the one who supervises the people working in a specific responsibility area, but is not limited to that. He or she is tasked to look into the hours worked of his or her team and to make sure the area does not go over the standards set in place. There may be one or more store supervisor/s in one store.
- Crews. The people who actually works to make McDonald’s number one are the crews. There are a handful of crews stationed in every responsibility area like the counter, the dining, and the kitchen areas. These personnel are the ones who will make sure that the entire operation in the store complies with the standards of the company.
You can access your Mcdonalds application online for the above-mentioned and following positions right here: http://www.mcstate.com/careers/
- Human Resources (HR). The HR manager may or may not be present in a store. He or she may be stationed in the main office or headquarters or a specific office where McDonalds applications are being processed. At most, the HR Manager has his or her own team to do this task.
- Supply Chain Manager. The supply chain manager is the one who makes sure that the supplies in a store are met. He or she may have a team of reliable personnel to do this task.
- Accounting Staff. Another important personnel in McDonalds or any other company is the accounting manager and his or her staff. These people are the ones who supervise the inventory and all other accounting matters in the company. They may or may not be in the store but they usually make their rounds in all stores.
- Marketing Staff. The marketing manager and his or her staff are the people who make every promotion of McDonalds possible. They are instrumental in the long and short-term success of the company.
- Administrative Assistants. Every McDonald’s store may or may not be manned by an administrative assistant. This is the person who provides support in the operations.
As you can see, these are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the available positions to consider with Mcdonalds applications.